Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tutor Mentor Conference\May 18, 2007

After my second year of working in this capacity I have come to learn a great deal about my craft, it's purposes, limitations and costs. I felt energized when I saw that many of the images that I took last year are currently being used on the Tutor\Mentor Connections website. The one regret that I had from when I photographed this even back in 2006 was that I was only able to stay for about an hour. This year, I wanted to get more coverage, so I arrived before the opening speeches at around 9:30am and stayed until almost the very end. There were about 800 pictures total. Most of the mentoring sessions ran concurrent, so I was able to weave in and out between rooms to get the greatest possible variety.

1 comment:

ariane said...

The pictures John took of our Conference are now posted here.

Thanks John!